I've hit a bit of a poor spell. Nothing major and not enough to wipe out profits so far this month. I think it is just variance but am not sure if I am just excusing my bad play with this explanation. I have been playing a number of "superturbo" tournies. At first I thought they were a complete donkfest. Upon reflection- I was right. However, isnt that who I want to be playing against? And as long as I get the calls or pushes right, the maths/odds should take care of themselves? It isnt quite working out like that. I seem to be losing a disproportionate amount of all-in pre - both when I have called ahead or pushed and been called light. The amount of times I have AJ vA6 and lose is a lot more than 30%. In the interests of fairness - in a BBC stylee - "Other dominated combinations are available"
Don't want to be accused of sixist behaviour - tee hee.....
If anyone has read this and has a view, please let me know.
Thursday, 29 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment